New students are admitted to the school generally in the month of April. Admission forms are available in the office on all working day at very nominal charges. Parents are responsible for all the entries recorded in the admission form.The school gives admission to the students from Ist to XII Class.
- Fresh admissions are granted in classes Class-I and Class-XI.
Age For Admission
- Class-I : Five and a half years as on the 1st of April of that academic session.
Documents required at the time of admission :
- One attested photocopy of date of birth certificate is essential in case of all candidates.
- 6 latest passport size photographs of the child.
- Report card of the previous school.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school.(can be submitted after the final exam results are declared)
- Once granted admission, the admission fee, annual charges and fee for the first quarter is to be paid within a week or the seat will be given to the next deserving candidate.
- The school reserves the right of refusing admission/re-admission without assigning any reason for doing so. The decision of the principal will be final in all respects.
- All admissions are provisional till required documents are not submitted.
- The due once paid shall not be refunded if the student leaves the school on any ground.